Last orders for Christmas Thursday 16th December
LAST ORDERS FOR CHRISTMAS THURSDAY 17TH DECEMBER
ORDERS PLACE AFTER WILL BE DISPATCHED AFTER CHRISTMAS
Pair of cushions in co-ordinating cotton canvas fabric including pads 16" x16"
Lovely co-ordinated quality fabric . Seams have been overlocked and they have a envelope back and 1 inch flange
Hand wash or cycle 30c Do not tumble dry
I accept Secure Direct Checkout with most major cards or alternatively you can pay via Paypal, you can also checkout with Paypal as a guest if you do not have a paypal account
United Kingdom Postage , via small parcel 1st class Royal Mail or for larger items via courier
International orders are sent Royal Mail standard delivery, or tracked depending what service you purchase.
Larger custom orders are sent UPS-UK or DHL. Typically 2-3 days to the USA. Other countries will advise on delivery date.
All items are dispatched normally within 2 days of cleared payment. If ordering a larger quantity or custom order I will advise on dispatch date
Please note if shipping outside the UK you may be subject to custom charges
depending on your countries rules and regulations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact us within 14 days of receipt if you want to return an item, with original packaging. It is advisable to return a item 1st Class tracked mail as we are not responsible for postage costs or undelivered items. Postage to be paid by the buyer
However, if the item is faulty we will refund in full plus postage
Custom orders are not refundable
Cut fabric not refundable
Items are normally dispatched within 2 day of cleared payment. If a larger quantity or custom order I will advise on dispatch date.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example a custom order) if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: info [!at] willowanddixon.com or postal : Sycamore House, Witham Essex CM8 2PE Tel: 0800 0096266 Monday- Friday 10am-5pm